Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3-2-09 Rubbing A Balloon

Full disclosure on this one: It had been one of those days. I just didn't feel like making anything. One thing I got to notice throughout the course of the year was the ebb and flow of the creative impulse. I'd like to say that I'm the kind of person who just has musical ideas spilling out of me at all times, but it's just not the case. In some ways, it was comforting to recognize the ebb and flow, because it made the fallow days feel more purposeful.

Anyways, when I came back to mixing the songs down later in the year, I realized that all I had for this day was that highly annoying titular sound and some hand percussion. I couldn't bear to have it be just that, so I added the vocals at a later date. It changed the sound effect from highly annoying to mildly annoying and somewhat perverted. Link!

No comments:

Post a Comment